Louisiana is watching House Bill. 5 right now. It nullifies all Federal anti-gun legislation, specifically that of any AWB (Assault Weapons Ban) and magazine capacity ban style wording. The punishment is, namely, two-years hard labor, plus additional punishment.
This follows Alabama’s recent win with their AWB Nullification bill with a 24-6 vote. Congratulations there, Alabama.
- t-stonge reblogged this from cobra-23
- cobra-23 reblogged this from freexcitizen
- 0227199208142014 likes this
- weaponsx reblogged this from thearmednovelist
- viper-six likes this
- crizpycritters reblogged this from freexcitizen
- peashooter85 likes this
- freexcitizen reblogged this from thearmednovelist and added:
- freexcitizen likes this
- thearmednovelist posted this