Is It Time To Organize The Revolution
The following from the DC Clothes Line. Now, let’s see who actually wants change and who just talks a lot of shit all day. If this doesn’t get passed around then I, and the author of the article, will have our answer.
About 45 days ago I wrote an article entitled “If They Come for Your Guns Do You Have a Responsibility to Fight?” At the time this article, from an obscure blogger, changed my world. Within days I had become part of something much bigger than I could have ever imagined. The post was featured on literally hundreds of websites, and to date has received millions of readers.
How did it happen? Well on January 3rd, people were still not saying what needed to be said and I suppose I was one of the first to say it. It is not about deer hunting and we are all covered by a second amendment which is about our rights to protect ourselves from tyranny. So I said it. If they come for your guns it is not only your right but your responsibility to fight. Yes, that includes firing upon them. It’s not about hunting deer. The second amendment is about hunting tyrants.
Since pushing the “publish” button, I have had literally hundreds of conversations with people who believe that tyranny is an unchecked virus within our own federal government. I get so many messages every day that I can literally not respond to all of them. So, today I want to talk about where we go from here.
It is a growing conception that we can not wait. While we sit and wait, our government continues an all out assault on our rights as free men and women of the United States of America. Many people believe that there is no peaceful alternative. Many people believe that we must organize and fight. Today I can offer no concrete set of actions but I do want to lay out some thoughts that I think need to be discussed.
First I need to tell you that I sincerely believe that the government is, in a twisted way, hoping that a small group of Patriots will organize and start a half-cocked rebellion. I think they realize that this can happen and also realize that it can strengthen their case for gun control. I would not put it past them to stage such an event.
I believe that a small, poorly planned rebellion will do us more harm than good. It will be easily suppressed and it will give the powers that be even more ammunition for a declaration of martial law. It is my belief that martial law, or a “police state,” is the end goal of this administration. You don’t have to look hard to see that they are preparing for it. As recently as two weeks ago the Reverend Jesse Jackson was even asking for it in his home town of Chicago.
We must understand that there are literally millions of people who have concluded that letters, petitions, peaceful demonstrations and elections are not working. They are in agreement that revolution is the only way to potentially fix this problem. But if a small group of 50 or even 500 people start the revolt, it is likely to go nowhere. We must develop a united front and we must go through proper channels. We can not skirt the law to try to uphold it.
The problem I see, once again, is the same problem that I witnessed 45 days ago. Everyone is waiting for someone to take the lead. So today I am going to offer to do that. With that said, I want to tell you that I am nothing more than a blogger. I don’t have any grand visions of being elected to any office. I am not a skilled military strategist. I am not an advanced “prepper” or survival expert. I am nothing special. I suppose the only thing truly special about me is that I am not afraid to speak my mind. I still understand that this is my God-given right as an American citizen.
I know full well that the first amendment in this country is currently an illusion. I know that writing this could get me arrested or killed. If you were to ask me if I was afraid I would simply answer that yes I am afraid, but I am more afraid of what will happen to our country if people do not begin to speak up.
I understand and follow the methods our current administration and lawmakers are using to take away our most basic rights. They can detain me indefinitely. If they choose to see me as an enemy of the state they can do worse. There will be no due process. It will not matter how many people support me. I can be made to disappear and become a non-factor. So why am I speaking about this?
Once again, it’s because someone has to. Until someone starts to speak of these things we have zero chance to change anything. We can’t fight the destruction of America with splintered cells of people who are afraid to raise their voices. We must be United. This is not negotiable.
I will not endorse an open attack (violent or non-violent) upon the federal government unless and until I feel like we have given them one last chance to represent us.
The rest can be read in the link. Pass it around. Go to that link or to their Facebook and comment. Let’s rally now!
So, it’s time to move, everyone. What’s it going to be? Are you content and cowardly or are you ready to take back what is our’s?
- mentallydefectiveandborntoolate reblogged this from gunjunkie
- mentallydefectiveandborntoolate likes this
- gunjunkie reblogged this from iiiclavdivs and added:
- gunjunkie likes this
- lefrantz likes this
- mylackofimagination reblogged this from priceofliberty
- marvelouzx likes this
- the-aspiring-maverick reblogged this from thearmednovelist
- the-aspiring-maverick likes this
- theveryferociousbeast reblogged this from bobebop
- zwilson93 likes this
- gardenofmorr likes this
- randomhumbug reblogged this from jenlog
- randomhumbug likes this
- jenlog reblogged this from neitherslavesnormasters
- neitherslavesnormasters reblogged this from meownarchy
- thomhicks reblogged this from freexcitizen
- themartindrifts reblogged this from tactical-tacos
- thecheekylibertarian likes this
- bloodblonde89 reblogged this from themoofster
- epicdoubletap likes this
- dommyboy7 reblogged this from bobebop
- bobebop reblogged this from meownarchy
- whoisjohngalt25 reblogged this from meownarchy
- whoisjohngalt25 likes this
- j4s0nd4v1s reblogged this from meownarchy
- outlaw-hangout likes this
- meownarchy reblogged this from priceofliberty
- meownarchy likes this
- oinonio answered: Seriously? That article is clearly written by a megalomaniac. “I will not endorse an open attack…on the federal govt”
- angelaapple likes this
- seeking-sabr likes this
- ragingcommonsense reblogged this from priceofliberty
- cheerybumblebee likes this
- lyons420 reblogged this from tactical-tacos
- lyons420 likes this
- bal-o-dhia-ort reblogged this from priceofliberty
- bal-o-dhia-ort likes this
- armsnotsigns reblogged this from freexcitizen
- themoofster reblogged this from priceofliberty
- armsnotsigns likes this
- invisiblesignals reblogged this from priceofliberty
- invisiblesignals likes this
- tactical-tacos reblogged this from freexcitizen and added:
- tactical-tacos likes this
- priceofliberty reblogged this from freexcitizen
- priceofliberty likes this
- freexcitizen likes this
- im-american-made likes this